This is Qualesit
Qualesit's purpose is to provide both:
- An avenue for my personal expressions and
- Observations about who we are and why we think the way we think
Aristotle was fond of teaching his students the process or perfecting argumentation and discussion. Aristotle and his contemporaries including Plato and before that Socrates, we fond of teaching the following:
- An Sit - First there is a question of fact
- Quid Sit - Next there is a question of definition. What is or was our prefaced fact?
- Qualesit - Now we can discuss the question of the value of our referenced defined fact. Is it good or evil? Is it healthy or destructive? Is it positive, neutral, or damaging? Once we have a value assigned to the defined fact, we may then begin to discuss our policies and actions as it relates to the overriding question
The purpose of this blog is to question the values and ultimately commentary as to policy to implement the values desired
I learned this by learning from the greatest masters or ethical persuasion of all time and I approach each and every value and policy conversation in this same time-honored manner and that is why I think the way I think, believe the way I believe, and live my life the way I live my life.
Mission: "To elevate CPA & Financial services to the 'WOW'"
Dan Morris travels the world as a frequent speaker at conferences, leadership development events, CPA seminars and conferences, and a consultant to professional service firms on implementing Total Quality Service and Value Pricing.
Starting in 1984 at Ernst & Young in San Jose, California. Today, he is a founder of VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to promulgating and teaching Value Pricing, Customer Economics, and Human Capital Development to professionals and businesses around the world.
Dan presents frequently at national and regional conferences including, the Professional Pricing Society, International Cemetery and Funeral Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Association of Accounting Marketing Executives, Principa Alliance, Midwest MAP (Management of Accounting Practice) Conference, IOMA, and various state CPA society educational organizations (Texas, Massachusetts, Iowa, Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana).